Oh yeah! Nice to see you around here. 🤟
We can see that you are interested in our GRIP line and we are happy to know that you want to understand every little detail of the fabric.
We promise to be brief but essential kkk Let’s go with us?
NOK’s GRIP fabric was developed for pole dancing and among other activities that require a breathable, flexible material that provides grip.
It is important to note that this fabric has a durability, and that is why we need to be VERY careful when using and handling them. So, ALWAYS use the parts:
– In movements in which you already have security to perform;
– In movements where there is another point of adherence such as armpits, hips, groin, etc.;
– In movements where there is no falls or high abrasion activity (the fabric is not suitable for “slipping” during movements);
– With the help of an instructor and/or with safety precautions;
– In a chrome, steel or brass frame;
Pole dance is a high abrasion activity on our skin, so over time, the adhesion of the fabric will be less and less, due to natural wear, even peeling in areas of greater use. For better durability, please DO NOT:
– Wash the piece with fabric softener, washing powder and others like products like them (only use neutral soap);
– Use hot water for washing;
– Keep the crumpled and/or wet piece;
– Use washing machines;
Our pieces in GRIP fabric will bring you more freedom, comfort and even lightness for your practice, but will never replace your beloved skin.
New moves? New training? Use the skin first and AFTEEER, confidently, use and abuse the pieces with the GRIP fabric.
Anyway, we promise that it is a path of no return.
Send a hello to us at email@example.com
It will be a pleasure to help you!! ❤