The electronic page / website www.nokfitwear.com is the official online store of the Private Capital Company under the name “NOK” and with the trade name “NOK CONFECÇÕES LTDA – ME”, – hereby described and known as The Company, with registered office in Rua Amadeu Nico, 170. 81210195 Curitiba – PR Brazil, duly represented by BRUNA RODRIGUES BEZERRA, with CNPJ no. 26135586/0001-95 and IE no. 90730949-57, email: email@example.com
The purpose of our company is the production and sale of clothing and fitness accessories
1) The production and trade, wholesale and retail, of clothing.
2) Imports and exports of these products.
3) The representation in the domestic market of foreign firms that produce or market inter alia and the above mentioned products and sales promotion for third parties, natural or legal persons, services and all types of products.
4) The Provision of Services and Work in the fields of Advertising, Market Research, Media and Information, Organization and Support (sponsoring) of exhibitions, seminars, conferences and all kinds of events, development of relevant studies and programs, promotion, organization and execution of public relations.
5) The organization, coordination and the management of Communications and Public Relations, Sales Promotion, Market Research, the Promotion, Organization and Execution of all kinds of events, exhibitions, conferences, seminars in Brazil and abroad.
6) The collection of material, editing, production and presentation of articles on various consumer goods for third parties, natural or legal persons.
7) The publication with traditional or electronic methods, the circulation and exploitation of any kind of print material, the marketing, sales, distribution, import and export of all kinds of print material.
8) The design, editing, production of all kinds of publications, as periodicals, books, newsletters, advertising, marketing and information leaflets on their own behalf or on behalf of third natural or legal persons and the allocation and distribution of these.
9) The production of articles and photo spreads and other printed material for the purpose of disposal in any form to third parties, natural or legal persons, domestic and foreign.
10) The undertaking and execution of any nature of graphic art and work, including but not limited to printing, publishing, lithographic printing, bookbinder, typesetter, photo composition work, as also special print jobs as image compositions in computers, editing, photo composition for the creation of models, print material, screen printing, box manufacturing operations, flexography etc.
11) The establishment and operation of photo lab, creative writing and related services, providing the press and information services and agencies and representation in general of photographic and newsprint material, for the purpose of disposal in any form to third parties, natural or legal persons and in general any journalistic editorial work.
12) The acquisition, possession, use and transfer of patents, trademarks, techniques and industrial processes (know – how), providing and receiving franchise rights (franchising), related to the above mentioned purposes of the Private Capital Company.
13) The Sales and Provision of all kinds of services, associated with telecommunications, computing, telematics or the Internet or other related system and selling items through electronic commerce, providing third party promotion services through the Internet and the Web using leased or space provided by the respective providers.
14) The provision of Consulting Services, Marketing Services, Education and Human Resources (human resource management) to companies with corresponding operating purpose.
PRODUCTS – AVAILABILITY – CHARACTERISTICS
The products sold by NOK, their characteristics, their price and their available inventory are found at www.nokfitwear.com and are available to all visitors and / or users thereof. NOK is not responsible for any lack of products for sale.
To place an order you must:
- Fill in the special form of www.nokfitwear.com with the information necessary for the conclusion of the sales contract.
- Choose the payment method. You have the option to pay with:
- Pay Pal.
Upon completion of your order you will receive an email, confirming all order information, which implies the unconditional acceptance of its entire content. If you do not receive an electronic message (email), you are required to immediately contact NOK in any way. Otherwise, NOK bears no responsibility for failure to complete your order and failure to send the ordered goods. Similarly, NOK bears no responsibility in case of incorrect entry of data required to complete your order.
Your billing upon completion of your order will include:
- The price of ordered products.
- Shipping expenses.
After completing your order and receiving the confirmation email, you can cancel the order within 24 hours. If you wish to return some or all of the ordered products, you can do so within seven (7) days from the delivery date of these to you, in the same excellent condition that you received them and without having made use of them. After the expiration of this period, NOK is not obliged to accept the cancellation of the order and / or the return of the ordered products.
NOK has no liability for any delay or hindrance, which will arise in connection with the hereby assumed obligations, and will be due directly and / or indirectly to force majeure. Reason of force majeure shall mean any act or omission which is beyond the Company’s control and includes but is not limited to strikes or similar situations, occupations, disasters, earthquakes, floods, interruption of networks (telephone, electricity, etc.), sabotage, intruders on the internet (hackers), wars, and other events of similar nature.
APPLICABLE LAW – SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
This Agreement will be construed in accordance with Brazil Law. For any dispute, which may be on any issue relating to this Agreement, effort will be made for amicable settlement.
If an amicable settlement is impossible, the matter will only be resolved by the Courts of Brazil, the competence and jurisdiction of which the parties are subject to.
The use of the services provided through www.nokfitwear.com implies unconditional acceptance of these terms & conditions.